According to the publisher — http://kodi.cz/en/about.xhtml
KODi is an application for mobile phones supporting Java. It is a browser of large dictionary data, such as the great GNU/FDL English-Czech dictionary. Key features of KODi are:
- High performance of the dictionary
- Efficient data storage
- You can browse the dictionary freely (i.e. not only find one single term)
- User-friendly interface
- If a term is not found, the dictionary finds the term most similar to this term
- Search in both directions at once
- Each translation could be easily traced in the dictionary – this function is very useful when finding synonyms or precise meaning of a word.
To Download, go to —
you can choose your preferred language of translation and a version suitable for your phone.